Friday, March 30, 2007

Ad Quotes......again!

Let advertisers spend the same amount of money improving their product that they do on advertising and they wouldn't have to advertise it.

It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper.

It’s advertiser’s job to make women unhappy with what they have.

Don’t tell my mother I work in an advertising agency; she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse.

Never write an advertisement, which you wouldn't want your family to read. You wouldn't tell lies to your own wife. Don't tell them to mine.

In good times business people want to advertise. In bad times they have to.

Advertising has really changed our thinking. This morning my wife put on eye shadow, eyeliner and eyelashes. I said, "What are you doing to your eyes?" She said, "I'm making them look natural.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was reading through something a few days back when I hit upon this quote that really made me pensive...so I thought I'd put it down here
(Courtesy thinkexist.com)

"The product that will not sell without advertising will not sell profitably with advertising"
(Albert Lasker)

True isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I dont think what aarthi said is correct. It might be true to an extent, buti still beleive duds are in the market doing well. Mt Sateest what do you have to say about this?